Wednesday, April 21, 2010

She left me... John


"Cassey like a hurricane just blows my heart away
every time she comes around again,
leading me just far enough to hope that she might stay,
then she’s gone just like the wind."
(Song: Hurricane Casey)


She left me 2 months ago. We have been together for 2 years. She left me for another man. I gave up my business and moved to a new place with her, to spend time with her to love her. Yet she left me.

I cannot understand. All I wanted is to be with her, to love her.

On hindsight, she seem to value certainty more than love. She didnt want me to sell my business. Little did she know that I cant bear to remain in my home town anymore when my father passed away. It brings back sad memories.

It didnt help when I am not making enough money now that I have to work for people.

I feel useless, I lost my balance. I dont know what to do next.

Looking back, the reason she marries me is for the certainty I provided her, with my business and my ability to make good money and provided for her lifestyle. When I decide to sell my business, everything changed. She is not willing to go through uncertainty in life with me. I love her, but it would pain me even more to have to stay in my home time. All in all, I decided that I have made the right decision to move on. I never regretted that. Thats what I need to feel alive inside me.

I hope in 6 months time I have good news to share with you. For now, I have to move on and stop thinking about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment