Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am confused!! by Devi



I am confused! In fact I am frequently confused yet I would be too shy to tell people or ask any question.

It kills me to feel so suppressed.

In Tony Robbins workshop, I saw that when people stand up and say "I am confused". Everyone clap and rejoice with song and dance. Tony says that Confusion is good, it means that you are about to learn something.

Why didnt I think of that before?

And it is so true. Without confusion, you think you learn, you actually do not fully understand it.
Only when you are confused, your brain makes a distinction and you learn.

Now I am glad that I am confused and I am no longer shy to ask.

As long as I carry on life this way, I will continue to learn and grow.
I feel great!

Share with me your thoughts

cheers, Devi

No comments:

Post a Comment