Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I don't feel love anymore - by Koko


I have a fulfilling life. My children love me. They are now grown up.
Its enough for me even though i do not feel the love from my husband.

Is it true that as we grow older, the fire and love would dwindle and dissappear?

Some say I should rekindle our love. I dont feel that I have any love left for him.
Am I selfish? Am I not entitled to live my life the way I want it?
I feel guilty every time I want to leave him.

The gift of our marriage are my 4 lovely boys and girls. I would have done it again just for them.

I dont know what to think anymore. I am happy to be with my children even though I dont feel any love from my husband anymore. I keep myself occupied by doing stuff and travelling and basically keeping myself busy.

How many of you are in my position, I like to hear from you.

penning off now, Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment