Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love story of Kimmy




I am Kim, the strong one. In my work I have to kick butts, so I develop muscle to be strong so they cannot see my feminine side in case they think I am weak.

After a long time, I forget about my feminity. I have boy friends but not for long. My longest relationship last only 2 months.

Whats wrong with me?

One day, I wake up and discover my feminine side, my dark side, Rocky. Rocky is wild and sexy. She dance with such sensuality that any man would fall for her. I love my new identity. Now I have more boy friends. I am taking my time to look for the one that can feel me, feel the love inside me. It doesnt matter if it takes some time.

I learn to use my feminity more, thats actually my core self. I have masked it with masculinity for so long that I forgot how happy and joyful I am to be intouch with my core self again.

It is indeed a relief to be free again, free to be my real self.

Penning off here. Share your stories with me.

Kimmy or Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment