Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I can feel your manly presence- by Bimo


For a long time, the only way I knew of how to get attention from girls is to make a fool of myself. I will dance and do silly acts just to catch their attention. People call me names like "clown", "joker".. You get the picture. No one really care about me. Yes I can get a few gigglish laughter from the ladies, but nothing more.

Until that special day, I was taught how to put forth my manly presence. I saw this girl, she was laughing at me when I was on stage. She was prejudging me, I can see that. I like her, I feel the pain that everyone was prejudging me. Yet I hold back my pain. I put on my manly presence. I stop my dance. I stay right into her eyes, feeling her love. Through my eyes, I tell her how much I feel for her, how much I like her. Interestingly I watch her getting nervous, and putting her legs down, standing strong, as though she was trying to resist the energy I am sending her.

At that point I knew, I have pierced through her heart that at some level we connected.

I love this moment. It is a breakthrough in my life.

I am transformed. I no longer need to do silly act to get attention. I now know I can be my real me and yet I can get girls attention for my real me.

This is a precious moment of my time. i will treasure it for a long long time to come.

If you know what I mean, leave me your comments.

cheers, Bimo

No comments:

Post a Comment