Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I waited 28 years for you to tell me "I love you" - by Juliette


Like all typical marriage, I marry a man who only knows how to work and provide for the family.
He works long hours and he never tell me "I love you". Oh how I wish you could just tell me and give me a hug. I need your assurance every day.

I know you love me. I can see how hard you work for the family. I work for the family too, not just you. Surely you can show your love by telling me.
Oh how I yearn for the 3 words from you.

I waited for 28 years, until one day at a workshop on relationship, with the encouragement of the coach, finally I hear you telling me what I wanted to hear so much. Even though you wake up 430am every morning for work, and I may still be asleep. I still would like you to wake me up and tell me how much you love me. I need your assurance, I need to feel alive again.

On that day at the workshop, you tell me you love me and you seal it with a heartwarming squeeze and hug. At that moment I feel your love. I know you still love me. I wish this moment last forever.

Oh, don't go back to your old self, let your real you come out and play. Its ok to have fun, to be sensual and sexy again. Who says sex is only for the young. I feel young, thats all that matter.

I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. Let this moment last forever. Let it vibrate into the universe and bounce back to us again and again.

I love you too, Juliette

No comments:

Post a Comment