Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My love story - Jamie, the feminine man


Hi friends

I have a special story to tell. I am different since birth. I feel my feminity trapped in the body of a man. I am Jamie the man or the feminine man ?



I have a boy friend. We write small sweet notes to each other, we text each other, we do all the lovey dovey stuff yet.. I feel empty. Since July last year, something happened between us. We never get intimate again. I want to close the gap I dont know how.

Till one day, I meet my mentor. He said that I am too uptight, I should let my feminity come out, let my dark side come out. I was afraid, do I have a dark side? i am always expected tobe prim and proper in front of my parents, I cannot be a bad boy or get into trouble. I never knew I have a dark side. He said, the dark side is my sensual sexy side. Once I am relaxed, my real self will come out. I like it, I dance wildly with a bunch of girls and I feel sexy again.

I hope it has cured me. I now learn to relax. I have hope that when I am relaxed, it would allow me to get closer to my boyfriend.

I am grateful to my mentor.

How many of you are trapped in your body? Let it out, let your real self come out and have some fun, it wont hurt.

Share your stories with me. I am sure I am not the only one.

cheers, Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jamie
    I can feel your pain. Although I am not a homo, my heart goes to you. You are right, you have the right to be your real you, regardless how the society sees you. I wish you happiness and joy.
    Keep us posted of your progress.

    Sincerely, Paula

    ReplyDelete